Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Civony = Evony

I have been playing Civony since the first or second week it came out. My first impressions were detailed in my earlier post about it. Needless to say I have become addicted to this game and sometimes can't stop playing it even when I really should. Since that time the game has been renamed "Evony"

I am a General/Baron as I can't find any damn honor medals. I am vice-host of a modest alliance filled with good people on server 1. The people in my guild find me to be knowledgeable and frequently ask me questions. I do not claim to be some amazing player but I do play it everyday and have built a little kingdom that can sustain sending millions of resources to my alliance members each day.

I notice that most of the traffic to this site comes from people typing in "Civony" into Google. I offer up this post to answer any questions that you may have about the game. If I do not know the answer I will find it for you. So please ask your question in the comment section and I will endeavor to check everyday. When I have the answer I will edit this post with your question and the answer included so it will be easy to find.

Please don't ask me to send you resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment